I see you stumbled across my about page. Curious about me aren’t you?
Well, let me introduce myself more formally. My name is Ashley. And I’m the founder and creator here at JoyfullyHer.
I’m a full-time college student currently studying digital production. I have a thing for movies, especially horror/thriller films.
I’m also have a thing for books. My current goal (2020) is to read a book a week. When I’m not reading, I’m likely under a mess of art supplies journaling away in my bujo (a.k.a bullet journal)
On JoyfullyHer you will always find my authentic and true self. Whether that be in a book review or helping you solve a common bullet journaling issue.
My mission with JoyfullyHer is to spread the joy of reading and journaling. Through this blog I hope to inspire, laugh and grow with you.
Your friend Ashley
Want to work with me?
P.S Here are some fun facts to satisfy your curious mind:
- Fantasy, YA and Horror are my favorite book genres
- I talk way to much and constantly…
- I’m a bit of a perfectionist as you’ll see in my bullet journal spreads
- I love to make people laugh
- I’d really like a reptile as a pet someday
- I hate taking photos of myself
- Another one of my passions is fitness, I love going to the gym